Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie Ann

Lizzie Ann

Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow. Empty
PostSubject: Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow.   Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 am

Hi ladies,

I'm asking for prayers tomorrow morning. I have a treadmill stress test in the morning. I've been having issues with my left arm for the last 2 weeks. I had an EKG and there aren't any signs of a heart attack, but there were some irregularities.

Also, while I'm here, I'd like to ask for prayers for Nov 28th. I'm meeting with a surgeon to talk about getting my tonsils removed. I've had strep throat 3 times this year and 2 of them in the last 2 months.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myheartshallrejoice.blogspot.com
Kimberly27

PostSubject: Re: Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow.   Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Praying! I hope all went well with the tests and you are able to rest and relax today.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Ann

Lizzie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow.   Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Thanks Kimberly!

I haven't gotten a call from my doctor, so that means everything checked out fine!! i'm SO glad.

I still have the appointment with the surgeon on Monday.

I also have an appointment for a sleep study to see if I have sleep apnea.

I also have some future appointments to start the process of going through gastric bypass surgery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myheartshallrejoice.blogspot.com
Heather
Admin
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow.   Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow. EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:47 pm

oh my girl, sending good vibes your way. Hope it all goes smoothly!! Glad to hear you didn't hear from your dr, and all went well!!
Back to top Go down
https://hdcreations.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow.   Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow. Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers/thoughts...whatever you do...I'd love some tomorrow.
Page 1 of 1